Over this 6-Week Course, develop the skills learned in Woodworking 101 and take them to the next level as you take on a furniture project:
- Learn new joinery methods.
- Learn about the router, router bits and elevate your project with detailed edges,
- Learn large scale glue-ups and biscuit jointing to create seamless largescale wood glue-ups.
- Working large scale.
- Learn the basics of furniture and comfort.
- Work through complex assemblies and learn about the important or strong joinery.
Each student will construct a beautiful bench that they will take home at the end of the course.
This course is perfect for previous Woodworking 101 students and those seeking more skills that are essential to improving future woodworking projects.
Course includes 6 sessions
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate rescheduling for missed sessions. We encourage participants to ensure they are available for all course dates before registering.
Cost: $550.00+tax (Includes all materials)
Spots are limited so contact us today to join the waitlist for the next course (dates to be announced).